Below are about all types of customer data from Kabob Group （“Kabob”, included KABOB HOLDING Co., LTD, KABOB CREATIVE Co.,LIMITED, KABOB CREATIVE Co., LIMITED(Taiwan Branch), KABOB SERVICE Co.,LTD, KABOB CREATIVE NANJING Co.,LTD, KABOB CREATIVE JAPAN, KABOB SEA PTE LTD, KABOB CREATIVE SHANGHAI Co.,LTD, Fu Fu Labor Dispatch Co.,LTD） and all services that are related with Kabob.
1. Data you should offer
When you purchase products or Service as a Kabob user, Kabob will collect your personal contact information (including name, phone number, address and e-mail address), payment information (including credit card number, effective date, the type of credit card and billing address) and personal basic information (including position, working content, company name and company type).
2. Commission processing of personal information
Kabob commissions other financial companies (one or more) to process your payment of purchasing products and Service. As we know, these companies will not reserve, share or save your personal information and will not use it for other purposes.
In necessary using range, Kabob may commission your personal information (all or part of it) to third party for processing. Kabob will fully review the qualitative of the third party that Kabob commissions and requires to adhere this policy and requires to use your personal information only for Kabob.
3. Using of your personal information
- managing your account;
- processing your finance items;
- sending orders/ confirmation of subscription;
- Surveying for present service or research for new service in the future;
- Registering your rights with technical department (if need) or welfare for registered users;
- Responding questions and requests from clients;
- Offering the products or service messages that you request;
- Informing you the messages from Kabob or other third parties’ messages and promotions;
- Managing the campaigns you attempt such as lottery and give the reward to you (if you win);
- Taking appropriate measures to avoid improper use, illegal use and improper affection to others’ use;
For research and develop products/services and improve the website, service and product of Kabob. Except the uses of above, Kabob may give third party your information in the conditions below
- After your permission by yourself
- According to the law
- When to protect life, body or property and it’s not easy to have the permission
- When to promote public health or promote the healthy development of children and it’s not easy to have the permission
- When it’s necessary to assist government agencies, local public bodies or commissioner to enforce the law and it will hinder the execution of the transaction if obtaining the permission
- When merging, segmenting, business transferring or other reasons and providing personal information by Kabob is included
4. Collection of information
To offer you a better product and service, Kabob will collect information when you are using the products and service of Kabob:
- Cookie When you are using the products or service from Kabob, Kabob will collect your information through cookie to improve your user experience and our overall quality of service. You can refuse to access, but if you do, many of our services may not work normally.
- Location of information Kabob collect the IP address both you use for connecting to our service and your mobile device (if you share it). This will help the localization of your service and show the related information to you according to your location.
- Daily data Kabob collects data to understand the use of the service from you and others and collects your operational information at the same time. These information will help Kabob to offer you a better service by knowing the way you use this service.
- Device information Kabob collects the device quantity you connect to the service and the information of the devices (Android , Windows), therefore Kabob can secure the service meets your needs.
Kabob may combine your information with trusted partners and third parties to understand your demand more and offer you a better using experience.
5. How Kabob protect your personal information
Kabob is committed to protect the secure of your personal information. Preventing unauthorized accessing, changing, exposing or damaging. Below are the ways Kabob protects your personal information.
- Use your own password and user ID to enter your account. The password is encrypted which should be combined by letters and numbers. Keep your password safe and do not give it to anyone.
- Kabob provides two verification mechanisms for you to access your personal account
- Kabob uses an industry-standard encryption called SSL to keep your data during transmission safe. Your personal information and transfer data will be encrypted anytime, but internet data transmission cannot guarantee hundred percent safe. Therefore, please understand, because of the technical limitations and there may be any kinds of malicious means, it is impossible to always guarantee hundred percent security of information in the internet industry. You need to understand that there may be some problems out of our control range once you use our service.
- Kabob only allows employees, trusted partners and other third parties that need to access the information to access. All related personnel have to strictly adhere contract confidentiality obligation, if not, will be punished or dismissed.